Friday, February 5, 2010

Results

After I took my NCLEX-RN exam I was told that I could get results 48 hours after the exam.  Leave it up to me to start at 24 hours!  Well last night I started getting a little ancy in my pancy.  I kept checking.  I checked at midnight and then again when I woke up at 4am.  Nothing posted.

Matt woke me up before he left for work and he was out the door before I could look.  My heart started pounding.  It was 6:45am.  I checked the website and it gave me the option to pay the additions 8 bucks to see my results.  It's either that or wait a few more days until the dept of health shows me as active.  Of course I'm not going to wait even longer!  I paid the 8 bucks and this is what I saw.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!! - I can so relate!! Taking these state tests for my Teaching License!! a HUGE HUGE congrats to you!!! Go out and celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Congrats! I bet they make a nice sum from the $8 fees from everyone- seriously who wouldn't pay that? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!