Friday, July 11, 2008

Dance with the angels Marmee

What a legacy you have left Grandma! You created a truly amazing family. To just hug you one more time. Without you, we wouldn't have our family. We love you so very much Grandma. You will forever be in our hearts. Love, Matt & Eva

Marmee, I am so thankful that you came to meet me in the hospital when I was born. What an honor that was for me. Thank you for spending my first birthday with me too. I love you. I can't wait for Grammy and Daddy to tell me stories about you and show me your pictures.
Love, Mackenzie

In memory of Bert Gwynn
April 28, 1924-July 5, 2008



1 comment:

  1. Hi Hun! What a beautiful tribute to your grandma! She sounds very special and what precious pictures! I am sorry for your loss and my prayers will be with you and your family. I'll also be prayin for your grandma's dance with the angles. HUGZ!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!