Monday, December 1, 2008

A quick update




Mackenzie is learning so much so fast lately. She is obsessed with motorcycles and makes the "vroom" sound with hand motions. We took for another hair cut yesterday and she did rather well sitting on my lap. She is soooo happy lately too. Mackenzie loves to play talk on the phone. She says "hello" now too. Christmas is going to be fun this year I'm sure. Here is a video and some pictures! Oh and a picture of the special birthday present Mackenzie and Matt made for me. The first picture with the Christmas tree is after her haircut, the phone picture is before.



1 comment:

  1. Mackenzie is so ADORABLE!! I love the video! She's growing up so much! I can't wait to see Christmas pix! Enjoy your sweet girl!

    HUGZ!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!