Monday, December 29, 2008

And the first recipe post is....


Sausage Balls! Sorry you vegetarians! Thank you to a dear family friend that gave me this recipe when I asked for it. I made these yesterday and they tasted just like they did when this friend made them for our Church's pot luck breakfasts! Oh I am so happy to have this recipe!!!!

3 cups Bisquick (I used Krusteaz)
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1lb ground pork sausage mild or hot, whichever you prefer. I prefer mild.

Preheat oven to 350. Throw all the makings into a bowl and mix! I found it easier to use my kitchen aid with the dough hook. Form into 1 inch balls and bake on a cookie sheet for about 15 minutes, or until done. It makes quite a bit so I put some of the uncooked ones into a ziploc and into the freezer. Next time I might try brushing a little melted butter over top of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!