Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

Yesterday I was surprised to walk outside at 7am to find it to be 47 degrees outside. I needed my winter coat! I thought summer was coming to an end, until I left work at it was about 67 degrees. I've even started to notice the leaves falling. Then today it turns out to be 87 degrees but still chilly this morning. I have to say that this cold then hot thing does not make it easy to plan Mackenzie's wardrobe for the day. Poor kid is either going to be freezing or sweating.

This weekend is going to be super busy for me. It starts Thursday. Thursday I work, then rehearsal dinner for a wedding I'm in. Friday I am so excited to spend some time with my friend Kat. It's been a while since we've gotten some girl time.

Me and Kat

Back to what the weekend will be like....Saturday I get to help prep all the food for the wedding, then pedicures, and then finishing up prepping food. It will be an all day affair. Sunday is the wedding. We start getting ready at 10am, the ceremony is at 4pm....I think. I told you it was going to be busy! I have never been in a wedding except for when I was a little girl. This is totally new to me. I threw the bachelorette party this last weekend, it was so much fun. Any tips for helping keep the bride calm? I remember my wedding......that's all I will say about that.

Last weekend we had a lot of fun. I had the bachelorette party and then we got to see some friends. We love our friends so much. Can't forget the hair appointment I had to sass up my style a bit. I also love my hair stylist. She rocks. If only she were free on Sunday to style my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!