Monday, August 30, 2010

So mad at myself!


I am SO peeved at myself right now. I took some great pictures of the gift I made for my friend and I accidentally deleted them off of my camera while taking pictures at her wedding. Oh I could kick myself if I could actually reach my behind with my foot.

On with it......here is what I made. Please pardon the quality of the picture as it was taken with my blackberry.


It' a 6x6 minibook of all of the pictures from the bachelorette soiree' that I put on for her. "Her" being my friend Whitney. Whitney and I met in nursing school, first quarter. We hit it off the first week. We've been great friends ever since. I had the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in her wedding over the weekend. She looked stunning. Made me want to get married again.

Here we are waiting for our cue to head out for the ceremony.
I told you she looked stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!