Wednesday, April 30, 2008

1 year ago today

At this very hour 1 year ago today we were awaiting the arrival of our baby girl. As I reflect back on that day my thoughts go right by the labor and straight to the first time I looked at her sweet face. Mackenzie was the most beautiful baby I had ever laid eyes on. My heart just melted when I saw her. I can't believe it's been a year. I can't believe that we waited so long for her, it seemed as though it took forever to look at the 2 pink lines and now just 1 year has gone by so very fast. I am so glad we have our blessing. Here is a picture from one year ago. Happy birthday to my sweet baby girl, you'll always be my baby. I love you so very much, I wish you enough.
Love, Mama



3 comments:

  1. That is the most precious picture! I can't believe a year has flown by! Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!! Look how little she was! I'll have another if you'll have another...... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful note to Mac! She's so lucky to have a mom like you! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!