Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time has gotten away from me....again.

I will post an update as soon as I can. I have been super crazy busy finishing up my VERY LAST QUARTER OF NURSING SCHOOL! I have a week left of my preceptorship (aka internship) and then I graduate December 7th. I couldn't have asked for a better precepting experience. I'm in a surgery center and getting to learn a lot. Today I got to be in the operating room and do the role of the circulating nurse. It was fabulous. Loved it. I can already tell you that this is where I want to be.

I promise to update you soon! For now, here are some pictures of my class goofing off on our last lecture day. The first two pictures- my whole class (I am in the front center). The last pictures are of me (far left), my nursing besties, and one of our instructors "kicking" us out the door to be nurses. More pictures to come I'm sure.










1 comment:

I love reading your comments!