Friday, December 14, 2007

Such a big girl!

Oh my goodness time is going by so fast. Mac is almost 8 months, I just can't believe it. I was reminded of how little she use to be (wait, she still is little!) as I was going through her newborn clothes. Every time I look at her I am reminded of what a blessing we have here. Mackenzie has been repeating some of the sounds we're making like "buh", "da", "up", and "bah" and now she is waving! Not all the time, but she'll sit there at wave and kiss herself in the mirror. Her 3rd tooth has come in also. Can someone stop time and keep her little? Please????? We went grocery shopping today and she got to ride in the cart like a big girl, she loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you big girl!!! I can't wait to see you again little angel!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is a sweet picture! Such a big girl she is becoming!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!