Tuesday, October 2, 2007

5 months old!



I can't believe our girl is 5 months old! Can someone please stop time? Mackenzie is just getting more and more fun as the days go by. She loves it when we make silly faces at her. She loves to have her cheek kissed and if you have looked at the video you know she loves to jump! She has 2 teeth and I think she might be trying to get a top tooth since once again, she's not sleeping at night very well. She wakes up just wanting to talk to you and cuddle. Which I love cuddling her but I need some sleep! Hmmm what else? Oh, she is trying very hard to sit up by herself, she rolls from back to tummy and tummy to back. Last Tuesday she was 12lbs 8 oz, that is a 3oz weight gain in one week! The most so far! She has mastered peaches, bananas, and sweet potatoes. And as you can see, she makes a big mess with it too!

Halloween is coming up and we bought her a penguin costume. Mostly because it is the smallest costume we could find. How the heck is a 0-9 month size costume supposed to fit a newborn and a 9month old? Who thinks of this stuff? It's very frustrating. So, we had to leave the monkey costume for someone else. Oh well. She'll be a cute penguin AND I remember Matt calling her "happy feet" during one of our ultrasound sessions so I think a penguin is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!